Photo Block Spray to Stop Tickets in the Mail

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Ascension Energy Newsletter: Etheric Water as a Stargate

Fast forward to this week and I am now testing Bill's Etheric Water product in earnest. The regeneration blend has most of the homeopathic trace elements that your body is most likely deficient in such as mono-atomic gold, iridium ect. On the first day, that In am committed to using the Etheric Water product, I drank a gallon. I go out and run for the first time in a year and a half,... I have been meaning to exercise, but don't have the time ect...

I have also had a low-grade cough from working with epoxy resins in my orgone business but, I don't necessarily protect myself while I am doing the orgone sometimes because I am multi-tasking; I don't have the time, same excuse as before. The cough begins to dissipate on the first day. Lung issues are related to liver issues, so I know something is going on with my liver with this water. By the third day, the cough is gone, I am still drinking a gallon a day. I have been running everyday as well. In fact, I have so much energy, I am going out at night chasing women down the street, well not actually running after them. At this point on the third day, I am charging everything that has any water in it. My massage oil, all the fruits and vegetables. The olive oil, the balsamic vinegar, even the port wine I use to cook with.

As a Massage Therapist, every since Massage school, I have been told drink a lot of water to hydrate and detoxify yourself. Well quite frankly, I have never seen that do any good. Over the years, I learned a little bit more about water; your basic bottled water and tap water will never detoxify you nor will it hydrate you, at-least in terms of healing your body. Most bottle waters have a slightly acidic PH, that is below your proper blood PH of 7.35-7.45. If you put something acidic in your body above your natural PH, how can it detoxify yourself? It can't, the body responds by stripping Alkaline minerals and having the pancreas secrete Sodium bi-carbonate. Understanding this principal, if I wanted to improve the quality of my health, and actually detoxify my body I needed a source of alkaline water. I went out about a year and a half ago and bought an water ionizer by jupiter that makes the equivalent of water with a PH of over 9.5%.

A basic understanding of chemistry will tell you that if you injest a highly alkaline substance that the body with secrete acid to neutralize the overly high alkalinity. The body gets the acid from the stored wastes deposits in the fatty tissues, that is why Organic vegetables and fruits have such a dramatic detox effect and subsequent increase in energy.

The Etheric water goes way beyond just alka-lining the body, it actually hydrates the body which is the main reason why there is a detox effect. Most water products do not detox the cells even though they are alkaline, because the water molecule is actually too large to get through the cell wall to actually detox the body. The Etheric water product seems to create rapid detoxification because of a possible reduction in the size of the water molecule from the etheric water machine. The Etheric water is tuning all the water in the cells to the frequencies embedded in the Etheric Water machine, since the machine is on all the time now, energy continues to accumulate within the water that remains on the link code. There is a DVD by Dan Nelson that charges water with a reverse time laser, he explains that water is actually a stargate and the substances on the physical plane are created through a combination of different frequencies, that all the minerals in the sea are essentially created out of the aether through a random combination of frequencies that produce different elements on the physical plane. It is the frequencies delivered in the water that are more effective in supplying energy to the body that the actual physical substances. He views the DNA as a code-reader for energy. Dan Nelson views the water as a menu that the DNA picks and chooses the components that it needs. Bill Kirkland's etheric water product appears to do the same thing with the additional component of having a massive energy signature that actual impregnates the water with far more energy than can be found in nature. Delivering the water through a link code is far more cost effective that selling actual bottles of water. For the amount one would pay for one bottle of water, you currently have an unlimited supply to saturate your body.

With all homeopathic products that I have tried the effects have been fairly minimal because there is this belief system floating around that one only needs to add a few drops of water of a homeopathic substance to change the carrier water. I have found this not to be true in practice. What I have found with Bill Kirkland's product is that, if you saturate your body on a daily basis you will begin to have rapid detox effects as well as regenerative effects internally with the physical body. If you are on the Bio-resonance program, you can add the Etheric water program for a paltry $33 a month. The combination of the Bio-resonance program and the Etheric Water program seems to be generating a massive energy signature that directly effects the physical plane. If you are not feeling the effects of the water, drink more of it. I do not recommend that you drink and drive though.

On a more mundane level, we now have Baseball caps for the summer with Bill's Power symbol that is on the bio-resonance machine.
Now remember the Power symbol is on the machine. When I got the hats in, I mailed a couple of them off to Bill Kirkland and his son Bill Jr. They went out on a Tuesday around 3pm est from New York City, Bill called me up on Thursday and said Thanks for the hats. I said the hats? You got the hats, that was pretty quick, I said almost too quick. Is this an example of a possible time shift? I have been noticing of late, packages getting delivered pretty quickly from the Ascension site, I just was attributing it to the economic slowdown, but now there may be another reason. I will be setting up a conference call for Sunday night as well as sending out another newsletter with my experiences over the last two weeks and my trip to London, England.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment